DAILY STYLE: Monday, 11/10

pink dress - MNG by Mango/JCP
denim jacket - Highway Jeans/eBay
booties - Michael Antonio Studio/Heels.com
"yes" necklace - Kate Spade/Macy's

I made a comment recently that I only wanted metallic shoes and then my shoes would always match my outfit, as long as it matched the color of my jewelry. This was after I had bought gold and silver shoes, and my next statement was that I needed rose gold shoes and then my collection would be complete. Then I found these. And then I had to find rose gold jewelry because, truth-be-told, I had none. This "yes" Kate Spade necklace was pretty expensive and more than I would ever spend on any necklace, but I fell in love with it, so I had to say "yes".

BTW, Heels.com is like my favorite shoe site now. They oftentimes (possibly always) offer BOGO and that's buy one, get one FOR FREE. In other words, two pairs of shoes for the price of one. Also, free 2nd day shipping; so pretty much a shoe-lovers dream.