DAILY STYLE: Monday, 10/13

striped top - Apostrophe/Sears
jacket - New Look/shitty mall store
skirt - Old Navy
boots - Kensie/Macy's
necklace - thrifted

I found these boots, in their beige/khaki version in the clearance section of Macy's. (I generally hate Macy's, but I L-O-V-E their clearance shoe section.) I forced the clerk to search everywhere for a pair in black, because when I put them on, they were like butter on my feet. I thought they would be the perfect replacement for the pair I used to wear to concerts, that are now a bit too high for me to wear out on-the-town. The clerk was not happy. (Here's one reason I don't like Macy's - their customer service is shit.) I had to call about 3-5 different stores and ended up orderering these babies from Garden City, NY. They were a lot off so it was so worth it.

And... now you know the extent of my obsession.